Wednesday, January 24, 2007

General Questions About Wired PlasticTMWho can get a Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?Where can I get a Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?How much does it cost to set up a Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card account?How do I qualify for a Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?How long will it take to get my Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?Who is the issuing bank?Is the Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card a credit card?How is Wired Plastic different than a traditional debit/check card?What are the fees?Can I have my Wired Plastic Card sent to a P.O. Box?After I receive my Wired Plastic Card how do I activate it?Will the Wired Plastic Card build credit?Can I purchase or have more than one Wired Plastic card?
Questions About Click-n-PayTMWhat is Click-n-Pay?How do I use Click-n-Pay?Who can I pay using Click-n-Pay?Can I send checks using Click-n-Pay?How much does it cost to use Click-n-Pay?
Questions About Wired PointsTMWhat are Wired Points?What can I do with my Wired Points?How do I redeem my Wired Points?
Questions About Adding and Transferring FundsHow do I add cash to my account?Can I deposit funds from my Wired Plastic account into a bank account?What are the loading limits for the Wired Plastic Card?How do I add cash using: PayZoneTM Western Union MoneyGramHow do I find the load agent that is nearest to me?
Questions About Account and Card ManagementHow do I view my account activity?What happens if I return something I purchased with my Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?If my Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card is lost or stolen, can somebody use it?How do I report fraud on my Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?How do I check my current balance?What if I disagree with my balance total?What is the PIN?What if I forget my PIN?How do I close my Wired Plastic account?Will I receive a monthly statement?When are your customer service representatives available?
Questions about purchasing optionsWhere can I use the Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card?Can I use the Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card to make reservations at hotels?Can I use the Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card to rent a car?Can I use the Wired Plastic Prepaid Visa Card to purchase gas at the pump?Can I spend more money than I have?
Questions About the Wired Plastic WebsiteHow secure is my account information?Which browser works best with your website?

|