Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Read why thanks to NETeller I no longer worry about Internet security

If you are anything like me (somewhat paranoid to say the least), then you will probably have spent a lot of time and energy worrying about Internet security. There are two ways (I have found) of dealing with this worry. You can either say no to the whole Internet industry, or find some way of trusting parts of the Internet. I initially chose the latter and then when I realized I was closing so many doors to myself, I started to look in to things differently. The first positive discovery I made was NETeller. Free to join, NETeller is a way of sending money over the Internet. There are many companies that offer this, but I found NETeller to be the safest. For example, when you are on the phone with a NETeller representative, he or she will always ask you your security question. Since the NETeller security question is quite bizarre, invariably, it will only be you who can answer that question. That made me feel safe already.



Read how I relax with NETeller


So I really started to relax once I had discovered NETeller. I knew that I did not have to worry about security over the Internet with NETeller because there were just too many questions one needed to know how to answer, by using NETeller. So now, there are a whole load of doors that are open to me, because I know I can trust the NETeller staff!

| Read why thanks to NETeller I no longer worry about Internet security

0 Comments about Read why thanks to NETeller I no longer worry about Internet security:

Post a Comment

<< Desirability of Opening a Business